CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)John W. Tunnell,Jr.
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGulf Coast Books
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note146 colour photographs, 8 maps, chart
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Foreword byJace Tunnell
- Author BiographyJohn W. (Wes) Tunnell Jr is associate director and endowed chair of biodiversity and conservation science at the Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies and regents' professor, Fulbright scholar, and retired professor of biology at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, USA. Jace W. Tunnell is the director of research and planning at the Coastal Bend Bays and Estuaries Program in Corpus Christi, where his work focuses on large-scale habitat restoration, water quality, and environmental planning initiatives.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.