All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionA proven approach to achieving entrepreneurial success in new corporate ventures and startups Every day, business and corporate startups take action based on assumptions. Yet these assumptions are based largely on guesswork that leads to everything from costly mistakes to the failure of ventures.
- Author BiographyRemy Arteaga has more than twenty years' experience in entrepreneurial, innovative, and strategic roles. Remy began his career with GM, where he was part of an internal consulting group, the sole mission of which was to change the way GM did business. There, he developed ideation, customer needs, and competitive analysis business methods that were deployed throughout the company. Following GM, Remy spent several years as an IT consultant before launching his first startup. Over the next 20 years, Remy started up five successful startups in varied industries, from medical devices to software. As COO and founder of Extreme Interactive Media, Inc., he built the company into the top competitor in its media space. In 2007, Remy was named CEO of DualAlign LLC, an Albany, New York based technology startup focused on computer vision software solutions. Most recently, Remy served as the Program Director of the Entrepreneurship Center at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Joanne Hyland is President of the rInnovation Group (rInnovation) and former Vice President, New Venture Development, at Nortel Networks. As a Founding Partner in rInnovation, Joanne works with major corporations across diverse industries in the U.S., Canada, Denmark, Germany, and elsewhere to link innovation with strategy and to develop systems, leadership and culture capabilities that drive growth and corporate renewal. Joanne speaks regularly on topics related to innovation and corporate entrepreneurship and is/has been a member of the MBA and executive education faculties at Babson College, the Business Institute in Denmark, the Danish Technical University, MIT, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Stanford University, and the Tata Management Training Center. At Nortel Networks, Joanne and her team founded its internal venturing program, a multimillion-dollar investment fund that resulted in twelve business startups, one of which, Bill Me Later(R), reached close to a billion-dollar exit in October 2008 when it was bought by eBay/PayPal.
- Author(s)Joanne Hyland,Remy Arteaga
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight520 g
- Width159 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.