Pizarro's Spanish Flavours: Stunning Dishes Inspired by the Regional Ingredients of Spain by Jose Pizarro (Hardback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cookbook that lets you: serve chorizo with juicy grilled peppers, make sauteed artichokes with cockles and Iberico ham, grill squid to accompany saffron baby potatoes and toasted almonds, and wow your guests with a manchego ice cream with quince or create little pine nut biscuits for an after-dinner treat.
- Author BiographyJose Pizarro worked at the award-winning Meson de Dona Filo in Madrid before coming to London. He worked for the Eyre Brothers before helping to set up Tapas Brindisa as Chef and Partner, followed by two more Brindisa restaurants in London. In spring 2011, Pizarro will open a tapas bar and a restaurant in Bermondsey Street, London. He appears on BBC's Saturday Kitchen, UKTV's Food Market Kitchen and Rick Stein's series on Spain. His first book, Seasonal Spanish Food was published in 2009.
- Author(s)Jose Pizarro
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content Notecolour photography
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.07
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.