CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionReporter Palattella and lead FBI investigator Clark present this gripping account of the nationally infamous 2003 bank robbery by pizza delivery man Brian Wells. Includes photos. Available in a tall Premium Edition. Original.
- Author BiographyAs a reporter for the<i> Erie Times-News</i>, <b> Ed Palattella </b>covered the pizza bomber case from the beginning. He lives in Erie, PA. <b>Jerry Clark</b> was the lead investigator on the case and a long time FBI agent. He lives in Erie, PA.
- Author(s)Ed Palattella,Jerry Clark
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreTrue Crime
- Series TitleBerkley True Crime
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width107 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.