All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe topic of place branding is moving from infancy to adolescence. Many cities, and nations have already established their place brand and this well documented new book brings the fundamentals of place branding together in an academic format but is at the same time useful for practice.
- Author BiographyROBERT GOVERS is currently serving as Adjunct Associate Professor, holding the Visit Flanders Chair in Tourism Management of the Consortium University of Leuven, Belgium, where he was also Project Manager at the Flemish Center for Tourism Policy Studies. Besides this he is a visiting faculty with The Hotel School The Hague, Rotterdam School of Management, IULM University in Milan, the University of Turin and several institutes in Dubai. He co-authored many publications in the field of place branding and image, tourism, hospitality and quality management. As a project manager, Govers has been involved in many consultancy projects for reputable organizations such as IATA, the European Commission, the Flemish Government and various Dutch ministries and tourism promotion boards, and has taught courses on place branding, marketing, services marketing, strategic services management, and research methods. www.rgovers.com FRANK GO is Professor and Director of the Centre for Tourism Management at the Rotterdam School of Management (RSM), Erasmus University. Prior to his present post he served within business faculties at universities in Canada and Hong Kong. His research focus is on marketing strategy, destination images& brand identity, ICT and innovation, sustainable business development. He serves as Academic Director of the MSc program - a joint program of RSM/Hotel School The Hague - and is a visiting professor at Rikkyo University, Tokyo, Japan and the Open University Business School, U.K. Go has also (co) authored more than 125 articles, official reports and book chapters in which most of his writing has focused on the need to integrate technological, market and organizational change in travel, destination and hospitality contexts to improve the effectiveness of organizations.
- Author(s)Frank M. Go,Robert Govers
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/07/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight672 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.