All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether in popular media or scientific literature, plagues are currently a topic of tremendous interest and anxiety. Through an excellent range of case studies, this volume provides a broad and engaging study of the plague and its effects both historically and today.
- Author BiographyD. Ann Herring is Professor of Anthropology at McMaster University, Canada. Alan C. Swedlund is Professor Emeritus at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWenner-Gren International Symposium
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note40 b&w illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAlan C. Swedlund,D. Ann Herring
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.