All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- Author(s)Aradhana Dutta,Bidyut Deka,Partha Pratim Sahu
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleEngineering Materials
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 51 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight479 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface.- Introduction.- Brief Review on Integrated Planar Waveguide Based Optical Sensor.- Fabrication Process and Techniques for Integrated Devices and waveguide materials.- Modelling, design and development of integrated planar waveguide optical sensor.- Waveguide sensor for detecting adulteration in petroleum based products.- Optical waveguide sensor as detection element for lab on a chip sensing application.- Outlook.- Summary.- Glossary.- Subject Index.
- Author BiographyAradhana Dutta received her Ph.D. degree in Engineering from the Tezpur University in 2015. Her research interests concentrate on Photonics and Integrated Optic Devices for sensing applications and developing technologies for biological sensing applications using lab-on-a-chip (LOC) systems based on pressure driven microfluidic platform. Bidyut Deka is an Assistant Professor at the Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology in India. His research interests include photonics and photonic integrated devices for different applications and fabrication of planar waveguide-based devices Professor Sau is a Fellow of the Optical Society of India (OSI), a Life Member of the Indian Society for Technical Education, a Fellow of the Optical Society of America (OSA) and member of IEEE Communication Society. He has previously published a book with McGraw Hill on Contemporary Optics and Optoelectronics . His research interests are on Integrated Optic Devices, Spread Spectrum Technology for Wireless Communication, Neuro-Engineering and Ocean engineering.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.