All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Intervention Mapping bible, updated with new theory, trends, and cases Planning Health Promotion Programs is the bible of the field, guiding students and practitioners through the planning process from a highly practical perspective.
- Author BiographyL. KAY BARTHOLOMEW ELDREDGE, EdD, MPH, is a distinguished teaching professor of health promotion and behavioral sciences and associate dean for academic affairs at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) School of Public Health. CHRISTINE M. MARKHAM is an associate professor of health promotion and behavioral sciences and an associate department chair at the UTHealth School of Public Health. ROBERT A. C. RUITER, PD, is the Head of the Department of Work and Social Psychology at the Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Maastricht University, the Netherlands. MARIA E. FERNANDEZ, PD, is a professor of health promotion and behavioral sciences at the UTHealth School of Public Health. GERJO KOK, PD, is a former dean of the Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Maastricht University, the Netherlands. GUY S. PARCEL, PD, is dean emeritus and a former professor of health promotion and behavioral sciences at the UTHealth School of Public Health.
- Author(s)Christine M. Markham,Gerjo Kok,Guy S. Parcel,L. Kay Bartholomew Eldredge,Maria E. Fernandez,Robert A. C. Ruiter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Public Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1200 g
- Width181 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £44.05Trending at £47.50
- £26.42Trending at £28.99
- £9.09Trending at £11.99
- £29.89Trending at £32.42
- £27.67Trending at £30.22
- £12.78Trending at £17.83
- £23.93Trending at £24.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.