CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
About this product
- DescriptionA clear, accessible book, aimed at designers and their clients, that looks at the challenges and questions behind planning a new office space.
- Author BiographyJuriaan van Meel is a senior consultant at ICOP, a workplace consultancy firm in the Netherlands, which he co-founded. He is also a senior researcher at Centre for Facilities Management - Realdania Research in Copenhagen. His previous publications include 'The European Office' and, as a co-author, 'The Office, the Whole Office and Nothing but the Office'. Yuri Martens is a researcher and practitioner on workplace strategy, combining his Ph.D. research on creative work environments with strategic workplace consultancy. Previously he worked at the Center for People and Buildings in the Netherlands, where he co-authored 'Werkplekwijer', the Dutch predecessor of this book. Herman Jan van Ree is a senior consultant on strategy, operations and marketing - specializing in performance management. Previously he worked as a senior research fellow at University College London and various research institutes in the Netherlands and United States. He is an active member of the BIFM and a principal expert to the European Committee for Standardization.
- Author(s)Hermen Jan van Ree,Juriaan van Meel,Yuri Martens
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note150 illustrations, 125 in colour
- Weight480 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.