All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunities are changing fast: ethnic minority populations are growing; home ownership is falling; the number of people per household is going up; and salaries are going down. The authors provide practical solutions to make communities more livable for residents of all races, ages, and income levels.
- Author BiographyMarc Brenman is Principal, Social Justice Consultancy. He lives in Kensington, Maryland. Thomas W. Sanchez is Chair and Professor of the Urban Affairs and Planning Program at Virginia Tech and Non-resident Senior Fellow at The Brookings Institution. He lives in Blacksburg, Virginia. Together they authored The Right to Transportation: Moving to Equity (2007).
- Author(s)Marc Brenman,Thomas W. Sanchez
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Note24 photos & figures
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.