All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Methods in Molecular Biology book reviews techniques for identifying bioactive compounds used in such areas of plant biology as pathogenesis, immune responses, small RNA processing, endomembrane trafficking, lipids, plant hormone signaling and cell wall.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1056
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note156 black & white illustrations, 13 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight732 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGlenn R. Hicks,Stephanie Robert
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.