All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
About this product
- DescriptionChile's range of environments, from the neotropics to the temperate sub-Antarctic, makes it a key marker of evolutionary patterns in flora. Focusing on botany/systematics, geography and biogeographical analysis, this book thoroughly updates the subject.
- Author BiographyAndres Moreira-Munoz was born in Los Angeles (Chile), studied at the German School in Santiago and graduated as Professional Geographer at the Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile. Botanical interest was inherited from his grandfa-ther and mother, both renowned botanists at the Museo Nacional de Historia Natural in Santiago. He obtained his doctoral degree in Geography from the University Erlangen-Nurnberg, Germany, under the direction of the plant geographer Prof. Michael Richter. He currently occupies a position as assistant professor at the Instituto de Geo-grafia, Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, and develops research projects about the chorology of Chilean plants, conservation biogeography and field-based education.
- Author(s)Andres Moreira-Munoz
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitlePlant and Vegetation
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight780 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.