All listings for this product
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £33.64Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £16.13Trending at £18.50
- £6.42Trending at £7.26
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionPlant Life of a Desert Archipelago is the first in-depth coverage of the plants on islands in the Gulf of California found in between the coasts of Baja California and Sonora. This collective effort weaves together careful and accurate botanical science with the rich cultural and stunning physical setting of this island realm.
- Author BiographyRichard Felger, PhD, is an associate researcher at the University of Arizona Herbarium, and the Sky Island Alliance in Tucson. Benjamin Wilder is a PhD student in the Botany and Plant Sciences Department at the University of California, Riverside. Humberto Romero-Morales is a conservationist and descendant of Seri people from Isla Tiburon, where he leads efforts to eradicate non-native species and guides bighorn hunting efforts.
- Author(s)Benjamin Theodore Wilder,Humberto Romero-Mo,Richard S. Felger
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1678 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Foreword byExequiel Ezcurra
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.