All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReinterprets one of America's oldest symbols - the southern slave plantation. This title examines the relationships between planters, slaves, and the natural world they colonized to create the Carolina Lowcountry.
- Author BiographyS. Max Edelson is Associate Professor of History at the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)S. Max Edelson
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note6 halftones, 1 line illustration, 5 maps, 15 tables
- Weight445 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.