All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only complete guide to the rich and unique flora of Arizona, featuring more than 900 full-color photographs and detailed descriptions of each plant.
- Author BiographyAnne Orth Epple (author) is the author of eleven books. She and her husband, Lewis Epple, spent five years photographing, researching, and writing about the 900 plants in this guide. Anne is a retired flower show judge, lecturer, and award-winning flower designer. They live in Mesa, Arizona. John Wiens (reviser) graduated college with a BS in Ag Science slanted heavily towards horticulture and botany. He has worked in the botany department at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum since 1985. He was involved in the creation of the Ironwood Forest National Monument in 2000. He has assisted in editing and has been published in multiple botanical books (such as Biodiversity, Ecosystems, and Conservation in Northern Mexico; Desert Gardens, a Photographic Tour of the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum) and journals, including Madrono, Sonorensis, and The Plant Press. He lives in Tucson with his wife, Julie.
- Author(s)Anne Orth Epple,John Wiens
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight58 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographs byLewis Epple
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.