Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- Author(s)Richard Moser
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleBestMasters
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Spektrum
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight242 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsFundamentals of Elasticity.- Design of the Toy Brick Tensometer.- Stress/Resistance-Strain Measurements.
- Author BiographyRichard Moser studied Technical Physics at Johannes Kepler University Linz and wrote his Master Thesis at the Soft Matter Physics Department (Institute of Experimental Physics) under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Siegfried Bauer, where he is currently working on his PhD thesis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.