All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains data on selection of the most important plasticizers. This title includes 375 generic and commercial plasticizers. It contains data for particular chemical compound from numerous sources and these generic plasticizer tables usually contain the most extensive information.
- Author BiographyAnna Wypych studied chemical engineering and polymer chemistry and obtained an M.Sc in chemical engineering. Her professional expertise includes both teaching and research & development. She specializes in polymer additives for PVC and other polymers, and evaluates their effect on health and environment.
- Author(s)Anna Wypych
- PublisherChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1070 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.54Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.