All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionPlates and panels are primary components in many structures including space vehicles, aircraft, automobiles, buildings, bridge decks, ships and submarines. Consisting of four parts, this book deals with plates of isotropic materials, and involves composite material plates, including anisotropy and laminate considerations.
- Author(s)Jack R. Vinson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/02/2005
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSolid Mechanics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 120
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight796 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.