All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is a musical work? This work addresses some of the questions by way of a critical engagement with the New Musicology and other debates in philosophy of music. It puts the case for a qualified Platonist approach that would respect the relative autonomy of musical works as objects of more or less adequate understanding, and appreciation.
- Author BiographyChristopher Norris is a leading contemporary theorist. He has taught at the University of California Berkeley, CUNY and Dartmouth College, USA. He is currently Distinguished Research Professor in Philosophy at Cardiff University, UK.
- Author(s)Christopher Norris
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/10/2006
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.