CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.42Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhether we're a state leader, CEO or the office tea maker, there is still a child in all of us, latent and ever-ready to emerge. We need a return to 'Nice' and we need it now. A no-nonsense guide to creating more rewarding and sustainable business relationships.
- Author BiographyJane Malyon's career has included working in the London West End theatre world, being a public speaker, a caterer/restauranteur, pianist and even a balloon artist. In the last 15 years, she's focussed on being a speaker, business coach (specialising in confident communication skills) and an entrepreneur running The English Cream Tea Company. As a coach and a mother/auntie, Jane first crafted an e-book (Parenting By Stealth!) inspired by finding positive strategies and communication skills to deal with her very 'challenging' and creative sons - one of whom managed to get set 26 detentions in just one week at school! In 2011 she set up her new business embodying her values for spending quality time with people: www.englishcreamtea.com. This company sends out chilled hamper boxes of deluxe afternoon tea or English picnics all over the UK. Jane says: I realised that my passion (from childhood) for Afternoon Tea with my loved ones, embodied everything I value. You are in the company of special people, making quality time for each other and in absolute rapport. Everyone behaves beautifully - sharing, looking at each other, interacting nicely and listening. These are exactly the behaviours that work best in business and life too and represent the happiest of times and memories! Jane divides her time between Essex, UK in the countryside and downtown Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Jane Malyon
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Out-of-print date07/06/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight212 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.