All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the Ponziani Opening. It offers coverage of main lines, indicate the best options, and highlight the key tactical and positional ideas. It is suitable for improvers, club players and tournament players.
- Author BiographyDave Taylor is a former United States Correspondence Chess Champion, with an amazing score of 13 wins and one draw. He is one of the world's leading experts on the Ponziani Opening. Keith Hayward is a FIDE Master, and an International Master of correspondence chess. He's a regular contributor for Chessville.com, one of the most popular online chess magazines, and a former editor of Minnesota Chess Journal and New Hampshire News Bulletin.
- Author(s)Dave Taylor,Dr. Keith Hayward
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication10/02/2010
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £12.95Trending at £14.48
- £1.95Trending at £2.99
- £5.18Trending at £7.02
- £17.56Trending at £25.00
- £19.62Trending at £23.77
- £2.99Trending at £3.52
- £14.67Trending at £16.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.