All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow available in paperback, this edition constitutes an archive of source materials in the field of Elizabethan and Jacobean theatre. It is a collection of over one hundred wills left by those who participate in the life of the theatre - from actors and dramatists to carpenters and costumiers.
- Author BiographyE.A.J. Honigmann was Joseph Cowen Professor of English at the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne Susan Brock is Honorary Fellow of the Shakespeare Institute at the University of Birmingham.
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/1993
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byE. A. J. Honigmann,Susan Brock
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £8.02
- £29.50Trending at £42.63
- £27.37Trending at £28.88
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £20.75Trending at £21.69
- £10.62Trending at £11.95
- £23.35Trending at £24.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.