All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures four plays: And We'll Never be Parted , The Son , Visits , and Meanwhile the Lights Go Down and Everything Becomes Black . The Son concerns an ageing and isolated couple, whose long-absent son has a score to settle with their meddlesome neighbour.
- Author BiographyJon Fosse's work includes novels, poetry, essays and books for children. He is one of the most produced playwrights in Europe and his plays have been translated into more than forty languages. Oberon Books publishes Plays One (Someone Is Going to Come, The Name, The Guitar Man, The Child), Plays Three (Mother and Child, Sleep my Baby Sleep, Afternoon, Beautiful, Death Variations), Plays Four (And We'll Never Be Parted, The Son, Visits, Meanwhile the Lights Go Down and Everything Becomes Black), Plays Five (Suzannah, Living Secretly, The Dead Dogs, A Red Butterfly's Wing, Warm, Telemakos, Sleep), Nightsongs, The Girl on the Sofa and I Am The Wind. Fosse was made a Chevalier of the Ordre national du Merite of France in 2007 and received The International Ibsen Award in 2010. Ann Henning Jocelyn is an author and translator of numerous books and plays. Her English translations of plays by Jon Fosse have won her much acclaim.
- Author(s)Jon Fosse
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight372 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Translated byLouis A. Muinzer,May-Brit Akerholt,Ann Henning Jocelyn
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.09
- £8.90Trending at £9.40
- £8.77Trending at £8.96
- £4.16Trending at £4.77
- £3.20Trending at £4.54
- £6.44Trending at £6.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.