Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.81
- £8.93Trending at £9.54
- £7.33Trending at £7.71
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
- £17.11Trending at £21.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
About this product
- DescriptionThree monologues from one of Britain's leading playwrights - David Pownall. Inludes Rousseau's Tale, Crates on Barrells and Later.
- Author BiographyDavid Pownall is one of Britain's leading playwrights. His collected plays published by Oberon Books include Masterclass, Music to Murder By, Elgar's Rondo, Elgar's Third (The Composer Plays), Njinsky: Death of a Faun and six award-winning radio plays, including The Epiphanous Use of the Microphone, commissioned to commemorate the 75th Anniversary of the first ever broadcast of a play on the 'wireless'.
- Author(s)David Pownall
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Playwrights
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Classics
- Weight440 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.