All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a philosophical analysis of Brody's contributions to biomedical ethics. This title combines methodological, philosophical considerations with applied chapters.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/08/2007
- Series TitlePhilosophy and Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 94
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1230 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAna Smith Iltis,Mark J. Cherry
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.