All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a leading expert on election law, a compelling answer to the dilemmas of campaign finance reform
- Author BiographyRichard L. Hasen is Chancellor's Professor of Law and Political Science at the University of California, Irvine. In 2013 he was named one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America by the National Law Journal. He lives in Studio City, CA.
- Author(s)Richard L. Hasen
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £31.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.