Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExplains everything a practitioner needs to know about spirometry, including what a spirometer is, how to use one, how to interpret test results and the different types of spirometers. This book presents information in a practical, systematic manner and is suitable for all practitioners and nurses treating patients with respiratory conditions.
- Author BiographyDavid P. Johns is Conjoint Associate Professor and consultant in Clinical respiratory science at the University of Tasmania and the Royal Hobart Hospital.
- Author(s)David P. Johns,Rob Pierce
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAustralia Healthcare Medical Medical
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteill
- Weight190 g
- Height71 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.