All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA neat series of truly portable guides designed for the nature-loving traveller.
- Author BiographyG W H Davison is has spent all his working life in South-East Asia, as a university lecturer in Malaysia, a conservationist with WWF, and now with the National Parks Board in Singapore. His interests range across ornithology, tropical forest ecology and animal taxonomy. He has written numerous scientific papers, as well as a number of books about birds and wildlife in South-East Asia. Chew Yen Fook has received much acclaim for his nature and wildlife photography, and is a specialist on South-East Asia, providing photography for a number books including those on the birds of Thailand and Singapore, and Malaysia.
- Author(s)G. W. H. Davison
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteMore than 250 photographs
- Width95 mm
- Height190 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chew Yen Fook
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £21.99Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £16.13Trending at £18.50
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.