All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA neat series of truly portable guides designed for the nature-loving traveler.
- Author BiographyChris and Tilde Stuart, are best known for their mammal field guides. They have written many other books on the natural environment of Africa and are founders of the African Carnivore Research Programme and the African-Arabian Wildlife Research Centre.
- Author(s)Chris Stuart,Tilde Stuart
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteMore than 120 photographs
- Weight147 g
- Width95 mm
- Height190 mm
Best selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £7.52Trending at £7.57
- £11.65Trending at £12.08
- £17.80Trending at £18.99
- £13.53Trending at £13.61
- £11.15Trending at £11.67
- £6.33Trending at £8.38
- £3.25Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.