Podcast Academy: The Business Podcasting Book: Launching, Marketing, and Measuring Your Podcast by Michael Geoghegan, Colette Vogele, Ryan Irelan, Tim Bourquin, Greg Cangialosi (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.17Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
- £2.89Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by hemingwaysuk
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPodcasting is changing the way organizations are communicating with their customers, prospects and the media. It is an essential medium for various companies looking to extend their communications outreach, and expand their brand awareness. This book covers the business side of podcasting: planning, monetizing, marketing, and measuring.
- Author BiographyMichael W. Geoghegan is co-founder and CEO of GigaVox Media and Podcast Academy. His podcasting endeavors include Disneyland, Reel Reviews: Films Worth Watching, Grape Radio, and PrivaCast, an enterprise-level solution for secure RSS currently used by Duke University. Michael is also co-author of Podcast Solutions: The Complete Guide to Podcasting , speaks frequently on podcasting's impact on new media and its corporate applications, and is often quoted by the media including in The New York Times, USA Today, CNN and Wired Magazine. Greg Cangialosi is President and CEO of Blue Sky Factory, Inc., an organization behind some of today's most successful email marketing initiatives from leading Fortune 500 companies to performing artists such as Justin Timberlake. He is a seasoned lecturer on the topic of email and podcasting, and has been involved in online communication projects for today's most recognized brands including The PGA Tour, Under Armour, Improv Comedy Clubs, The McGraw-Hill Companies and TIG Global. Cangialosi pioneered corporate podcasting initiatives for companies including Verizon Wireless, GM/ Pontiac, Disney, Dow Chemical and Ortho-McNeil and is an active blogger for (www.thetrendjunkie.com) since 2003 and produces the weekly podcast ROI Radio (www.roiradio.com). Ryan Irelan is a podcaster, Web developer, and writer who launched his first podcast, an indie music show, in December 2004. He created, maintains and writes for Podcast Free America (www.podcastfreeamerica.com), a website dedicated to providing authoritative information on podcasting for people of all technical levels. Ryan also publishes a short podcast of the same name that offers actionable podcast advice for the beginner. He has helped individuals and businesses with their podcasting concerns through consulting and speaking. Tim Bourquin is Founder and CEO of TNC New Media, Inc., an online media company that has developed, launched and grown several advertising-supported podcasting sites and the Founder of the Podcast and New Media Expo (NewMediaExpo.com), an annual conference and tradeshow for digital content creators. Tim's expertise in building communities and creating audio content for community websites has allowed TNC New Media to develop niche content that is attractive to both the listener and advertisers wanting to reach a highly-targeted audience. Colette Vogele practices intellectual property law specializing in technology, new media, and the arts. She heads Vogele & Associates (www.vogelelaw.com) where she represents numerous bloggers, podcasters, and businesses building Web 2.0 social networks and interactive communities. Vogele speaks and writes regularly on issues related to intellectual property and the internet and she co-authored the Podcasting Legal Guide (2006) with Creative Commons and Harvard's Berkman Center for Internet & Society. In January 2007, Vogele launched Rules for the Revolution, an audio podcast offering commentary on the legal questions faced by podcasters, video-bloggers and others engaged in new media innovations.
- Author(s)Colette Vogele,Greg Cangialosi,Michael Geoghegan,Ryan Irelan,Tim Bourquin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1065 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.