All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionTranslations based on: Ettuttokai; Pattuppattu; and Tolkappiyam.
- Author BiographyA. K. Ramanujan (1929-1993) was a scholar, poet, novelist, and playwright who wrote in English and Kannada. Until his death, he served as the William E. Colvin Professor in the Department of South Asian Languages and Civilizations and on the Committee of Social Thought at the University of Chicago and was the recipient of a MacArthur Fellowship.David Shulman is the Renee Lang Professor of Humanistic Studies at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and one of the world's foremost authorities on the languages of India.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight595 g
- Translated byA. K. Ramanujan
- Foreword byDavid Shulman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.