All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionPoetry offers a unique perspective on the current and future value of poetry in terms of the public good.
- Author BiographyDavid Constantine is a poet, novelist, and short-story writer who taught German language and literature at Durham and then Queen's College, Oxford. His most recent poetry collection is Nine Fathoms Deep (2009), and his most recent volulme of short stories, The Shieling (2009). He has translated Holderlin, Goethe, Kleist, and Brecht: Goethe's Faust, Part 1 and Part 2 for Penguin and Elective Affinities for Oxford World's Classics. In 2010 he won the BBC National Short Story Award. With his wife Helen he edits Modern Poetry in Translation.
- Author(s)David J. Constantine
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Literary Agenda
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight178 g
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.