All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the lives and works of seventy-five poets that are read and loved by teens. This work helps readers discover a mix of poets and their styles, from the modern songwriters such as Bob Dylan and Tupac Shakur, to the sixties icons Jack Kerouac and Sylvia Plath, to such traditional poets as Edgar Allan Poe and William Blake.
- Author BiographyMary Blanchard is an assistant professor of English at New Jersey City University. In summer 2004, her poem, Here was inscribed on a memorial built to commemorate former enslaved African Americans of Dallas County, Texas. In 1995, her poem, Quilting, was commissioned by the Children's Choir of Greater Dallas to commemorate its twenty-fifth year. Blanchard has published scholarly articles, fiction, and poetry. Cara Falcetti received her B.A. from Fordham University and is pursuing graduate work at Queen's College in New York City. She has held several positions in middle school education and library science.
- Author(s)Cara Falcetti,Mary Loving Blanchard
- Date of Publication30/12/2006
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight745 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £15.25Trending at £16.08
- £19.73Trending at £20.79
- £19.99Trending at £21.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.