Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)I.K. Yanson,Yu.G. Naidyuk
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Solid-State Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number145
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables
- Weight486 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2004
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 Metallic point contacts as a physical tool.- 3 Fundamentals of PCS theory.- 4 Experimental techniques.- 5 PCS of quasiparticle excitations.- 6 PCS of nonphononic scattering mechanisms.- 7 Thermal effects in point contacts.- 8 Point contacts in the magnetic field.- 9 Electrical fluctuations in point contacts.- 10 Point contacts under irradiation.- 11 PCS of semimetals, semiconductors, and dielectrics.- 12 PCS of superconductors.- 13 PCS of high-Tc and other uncommon superconductors.- 14 PCS of heavy-fermion systems.- 15 New trends in research.
- Author BiographyBoth authors are affiliated with the B. Verkin Institute for Low Temperatire Physics and Engineering, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.