All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.41Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- Series TitleThe Subnuclear Series (Closed)
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1407 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAntonino Zichichi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1982
- Table Of ContentsOpening Lecture.- Personal Impressions of Recent Trends in Particle Physics.- Theoretical Lectures.- 1/N.- The Bag.- Quark Model States and Low Energy Scattering.- Exact Results in the Theory of New Particles.- Review Lectures.- Neutrino Interactions: Neutral and Inclusive Charged Currents.- Physics of e+e? Reactions.- First Results from PETRA.- Deep Inelastic Phenomena.- Diquarks.- Seminars on Specialized Topics.- Farewell to Instantons.- Constraints on Low Energy Coupling Constants in Grand Unified Theories.- A Special Session - QCD.- Can One Tell QCD from a Hole in the Ground?.- Highlights in Other Fields.- Fate of False Vacua - Field Theory Applied to Superflow.- The Glorious Days of Physics.- My Life as a Physicist.- Closing Ceremony Prizes and Scholarships, etc..- List of Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.