All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.99
- £3.79Trending at £6.29
- £4.50Trending at £4.89
- £3.60Trending at £5.19
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
- £9.66Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionCaptain Hastings recounts 18 of Poirot's early cases from the days before he was famous...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign countries. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/12/2002
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePoirot
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight218 g
- Width113 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.