CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introductory part based on classical physics. The transfer equations for polarized radiation and the statistical equilibrium equations for the atomic density matrix are derived directly from the principles of Quantum Electrodynamics. This book is intended for scientists working in the field of spectropolarimetry.
- Author(s)E. Landi Degl'Innocenti,Marco Landolfi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/08/2004
- Series TitleAstrophysics and Space Science Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 307
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1447 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.