All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work reports the results of research carried out in a London police station on the role and impact of closed-circuit television (CCTV) in the management and surveillance of suspects.
- Author BiographyTim Newburn is Professor of Criminology and Social Policy at the London School of Economics. He is currently President of the British Society of Criminology. Tim is the author or editor of over 30 books, the most recent of which are The Politics of Crime Control (edited with Paul Rock, Oxford University Press 2006); Policy Transfer and Criminal Justice (with Trevor Jones, Open University Press 2007); and the Handbook of Criminal Investigation (co-edited with Tom Williamson and Alan Wright, Willan Publishing 2007).
- Author(s)Stephanie Hayman,Tim Newburn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight344 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.