Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume addresses critical questions about how to achieve the best outcomes from police and security providers by reviewing and critiquing the scientific literature and identifying best practice guidelines. Chapters cover a range of topical issues, including legitimacy, organised crime, public protests and intelligence and investigations.
- Author BiographyTIM PRENZLER is Chief Investigator in the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence in Policing and Security (CEPS), at Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia, where he manages the 'Integrity Systems' research project. He is also Professor in the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Griffith.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCrime Prevention and Security Management
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byTim Prenzler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.