CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores common issues that emerge from the cross-examination of policing and warring in modern European society.
- Author BiographyLOUIS A. KNAFLA is Professor of History at the University of Calgary. His most recent books include Kent at Law 1602 and Law, Society and the State.
- Date of Publication30/03/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCriminal Justice History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 16
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLouis Knafla
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.