All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a unique dataset spanning fifty years of policy-making in Britain, this book traces how topics like the economy, international affairs, and crime have shifted in importance. It takes a new approach to agenda setting called focused adaptation, and sheds new light on key points of change in British politics, such as Thatcherism and New Labour.
- Author BiographyPeter John is Professor of Political Science and Public Policy, University College London, UK. Anthony Bertelli holds the C.C. Crawford Chair in Management and Performance, School of Policy, Planning and Development and the USC Gould School of Law, University of South Carolina, USA. Will Jennings is Reader in Politics, University of Southampton. Shaun Bevan is Research Fellow at the Mannheim Centre for European Social Research (MZES), University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Author(s)A Bertelli,P John,S Bevan,W Jennings
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/07/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleComparative Studies of Political Agendas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.24Trending at £8.98
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £12.06
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.