All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionPolicy Analysis for Social Workers, is a comprehensive guide to help students understand the process of policy development and analysis so they can become effective advocates.
- Author BiographyRichard K. Caputo is professor of social policy and research at Yeshiva University's Wurzweiler School of Social Work in New York City. He has authored five books, including most recently U.S. Social Welfare Reform: Policy Transitions from 1981 to the Present (Springer, 2011), and has edited two books, including most recently Basic Income Guarantee and Politics: International Experiences and Perspectives on the Viability of Income Guarantee (Palgrave Macmillan, 2012). He also serves as an associate editor of the Journal of Family and Economic Issues and is on the editorial board of Families in Society, Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare, Marriage & Family Review, Journal of Poverty, and Race, Gender & Class. He has many peer-reviewed articles and book chapters, including Chapter 6 Policy Analysis in Social Policy & Social Justice (Sage, 2014). Between June of 2005 and May of 2013 he served as the director of the PhD program in Social Welfare at Yeshiva University's Wurzweiler School of Social Work.
- Author(s)Richard K. Caputo
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSocial Work in the New Century
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.