All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative book explores a variety of contemporary issues relating to inclusive education across the globe. It draws from historical and cultural material, policy developments, legislation and research to address the topic from various perspectives.
- Author(s)Felicity Armstrong,Lee Barton
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/07/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInclusive Education: Cross Cultural Perspectives
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2007. 2nd printing 2008
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.66
- £13.93Trending at £17.99
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £10.14Trending at £14.18
- £9.32Trending at £12.93
- £13.95Trending at £17.96
- £9.72Trending at £14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.