All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies and explains the factors that shape the domestic and international monetary strategies of the European Central Bank (ECB). Offering access to the internal decision-making at the ECB, this work is of interest to readers who want to understand this important European institution.
- Author BiographyKarl Kaltenthaler is faculty fellow in the Bliss Institute for Applied Politics at the University of Akron. He also teaches in the Department of Political Science at Case Western Reserve University.
- Author(s)Karl Kaltenthaler
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/08/2006
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.