All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a rare behind-the-scenes view of decision making inside four influential education philanthropies: the Ford Foundation, the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and the Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation. The outcome is an intriguing, thought-provoking look at the impact of current philanthropic efforts on education.
- Author BiographyMegan E. Tompkins-Stange is an assistant professor at the Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy at the University of Michigan, USA.
- Author(s)Megan E. Tompkins-Stange
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Innovations Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byRobert B. Schwartz
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.