All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a substantial body of important work that connects qualitative research and critical pedagogy at level of teaching. This book provides educational leaders with a pedagogical approach to assess and reflect on their own work. It offers teachers and professors intellectual and practical tools for democratizing leadership structures.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Curry Stephenson Malott is Professor of Education at D'Youville College in Buffalo, New York. He has worked as an educational consultant for the Menominee Tribal School and Menominee High School on the Menominee Indian Reservation in Wisconsin. His most recent books include A Call to Action: An Introduction to Education, Philosophy, and Native North America (Peter Lang, 2008); The Destructive Path of Neoliberalism: An International Examination of Urban Education, co-edited with Bradley Porfilio; Teaching Native America Across the Curriculum: A Critical Inquiry (Peter Lang, 2009) with Chairwoman Lisa Waukau and Lauren Waukau-Villagomez; Critical Pedagogy in the 21st Century: A New Generation of Scholars, co-edited with Bradley Porfilio; and Critical Pedagogy and Cognition: An Introduction to Postformal Psychology (forthcoming).
- Author(s)Curry Stephenson Malott
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation Management
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight480 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.