All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is detailed account of the character and problems of Polish emigres in the United States from the end of the Polish uprising of 1830 to the end of the second Polish uprising of 1863. Stasik presents the activities of the Polish political exiles in the United States over a period of more than thirty years, explaining many of the basic causes of the emigration.
- Author BiographyFlorian Stasik is an independent historian.
- Author(s)Florian Stasik
- PublisherEast European Monographs
- Date of Publication15/04/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBradenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEast European Monographs
- Weight398 g
- Width144 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJames S. Pula
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.