Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the effects of political aid in the Middle East by analyzing discursive and professional practices in four key subfields.
- Author BiographySheila Carapico is Professor of Political Science and International Studies at the University of Richmond and Visiting Professor of Political Science at the American University in Cairo. The author of Civil Society in Yemen: The Political Economy of Activism in Modern Arabia (Cambridge University Press, 1998), she has also researched and written about Yemeni, Egyptian and Arab political activism; American foreign policy in the Middle East; and the politics of international political aid.
- Author(s)Sheila Carapico
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.