All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1989 book deals with the changing position and role of the Polish United Workers' Party and its apparatus between 1975 and 1986.
- Author(s)Paul G. Lewis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/1989
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCambridge Russian, Soviet and Post-Soviet Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number63
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1d.33tabs.
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.