All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis essay collection examines ethical concerns related to the traditional areas of political communication, including campaigns, media, discourse and advertising, as well as new technologies, including the Internet.
- Author BiographyROBERT E. DENTON, JR. holds the W. Thomas Rice Chair of Leadership Studies and serves as Director of the Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets Center for Leader Development at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. In addition to numerous articles and book chapters, he is author, coauthor, or editor of eleven books. Recent works include The Clinton Presidency: Images, Issues, and Communication Strategies (with Rachael Holloway), The 1996 Presidential Campaign: A Communication Perspective and Political Communication in America (with Gary Woodward).
- Date of Publication30/05/2000
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitlePraeger Series in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight591 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRobert E. Denton
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.